First, as a side note, I tried to upload pictures, but no matter what I try, it uploads rotated, so I just gave up. Plus when you upload a pic onto here, it automatically also uploads into picasa, and who knows where else on the internet world, which scared the hell out of me. so right now, no pics. sorry :(
Anywho, just wanted to update that i have been caving recently and completely giving into my sugar cravings. Partially though, I wanted to see if there was any link with acne. The past few days (about 4 days) I've been eating cookies/milk chocolate, etc at night. The first few days, I didn't notice any difference. Well.... today, my face just EXPLODED. my acne seems to have gotten 1000 times worse (I like to exaggerate). Although this coincides with getting my period which I would think is a more likely culprit.
Anyway, I decided I would probably still continue to eat my beloved cookies. Bought some gluten free ones today and they are less sugary than the chocolate coated cookies that I was eating prior. I will limit what I eat to about 2 cookies and see if it really does make my acne significantly worse... The battle continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment